Fall

So it’s been slightly cloudy and warm today, slightly humid, which makes it hard to breathe easily. Jerry is standing in the kitchen staring at me waiting for any indication that he can jump into my lap.  Don has been feeling a little better, thankfully, and made me some tea and a snack, which was super helpful.

I’ve still got a persistent cough, and if I talk I start hacking over and over.  I took some OTC cold meds, which helps a bit, but still I’m struggling.  I sleep very well, thankfully, and I have to make myself get up in the morning, or I’d sleep until nighttime.  I woke up craving a certain meal today, but I don’t have the energy to cook it so unfortunately I didn’t get to eat it.  I’m hoping that I can ask my worker to do some light cooking for me so I’ll have something more substantial to eat.  Don is annoyed that I’m not eating enough, and I realize that I haven’t had anywhere near enough calories.  Once again the pharmacy is back ordered on Ensure, and I’m out, so I’m searching again for it.

I’ve got appointments every day this week, so I expect to be a little more tired than usual.  Making my regular request for good news from my scan tomorrow; I can feel my anxiety creeping up!  I hope that things go well.  I’m off for now, so good night!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chemo

The surprise!

Gone again