Failte Padraig
Beannachtai na failte Padraig. Go mbeannai Dia duit. Sláinte chuig na fír, agus go mairfidh na mna go deo. (Happy St Patrick's day. May God Bless you. Health to the men, and may the women live forever) 🤗😀. An authentic Irish toast, given in Irish Gælic on a day when it seems that everyone goes Irish! Today the pain continued, although it’s slowly fading. I had to take my breakthrough medication to let me move fairly comfortably. It’ll be better by the end of the weekend, I’m sure, so that’s something to anticipate. Jerry has a new admirer — my neighbour down the hall dropped by this afternoon, and Jerry began by sounding intimidating, then curled up on his feet and snuggled up! Vicious brute he ain’t! Don muttered that the weather was causing him some aches, but he’s feeling better now, and has managed to demolish about half a cake… so that’s all to the good! Since everyone is Irish today, I was thinking back to my fir...
Comments
Post a Comment