Resting

Still cool weather, and I’ve been bundled in either my sweater or a blanket all day.  Looks like rain, but so far it’s just overcast, so we watch and see.  I was a dog bed today, until my legs got badly scratched by little puppy claws and he got evicted.  He does not approve of that!  Don was OK, and his appetite was good, so I’m pleased.

I don’t know why I’m so sleepy!  I went to sleep around 9:30 last night, woke briefly twice, and could not get up this morning!  I’d have easily slept until 1 if I didn’t push myself out of bed!  Had some light meals today; unfortunately the leftover Chinese from 2 nights ago had gone bad when I took it out of the fridge today; the chicken definitely smelled off! So into the garbage it had to go!

I’ll be busy for the next few days… my laptop from the Cancer Society arrived this afternoon so I’ll be getting it set up and getting used to working in Windows again!  Been a while, so… yeah.  Among other things is how to transfer files from my iPad (with no USB connection) to the laptop, and remembering passwords!  Wish me luck!  For reasons known only to the gremlins, my iPad refuses to work the the CCS software after having worked beautifully for the past 4 years!  The lovely coordinator arranged the loaner, had it shipped out so I can keep working this year…

I spoke with my social worker and she’s working on getting me mobility aids.  There’s at least a 2 month waiting list, but we’ll see what can be arranged so that I have at least some help moving on my less good days!  That’s all for now; I hear Jerry getting into mischief so I’d better put a stop to it.  Good night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chemo

The surprise!

Gone again