Home again, jiggety-jig!

It’s a sauna outside!  Holy hot weather, Batman!  It’s apparently in the upper 30s, and there are threats of it crossing the 40C mark this week.  This is the time of year when Ottawa is hotter than Trinidad, and I am not thrilled by that in the slightest.  I’m ok with the warm weather, but the heat plus humidity is hard to manage!  Jerry is conflicted.  He’s been up on my lap for cuddles and tummy rubs, then he remembers that he’s upset with me and tries to turn his back on me but then he wants cuddles again!  It’s hilarious I must admit.   He’s on my feet now, and not moving.  Spoiled puppy!  Don is good and is seemingly happy I’m back at home, he’s had a quiet smile since I arrived.

I developed a bad headache last night, which interfered with my sleep.  It’s still around today, and my head feels like it might break… Tylenol has helped with the pain, although I’ve been taking them practically every 5 hours.  It still feels tender, though.  My appetite is not great, which I attribute to post-radiation reaction, similarly to the aches in my back.  I’m not overly worried about it, but I will be heading to bed early in hopes of getting rid of unnecessary pain.

It feels so good to be out and back at home again.  I’m relieved that I was able to leave today without any problems and got home thanks to my friend who picked me up.  

I’m going to wrap up here; I’m falling asleep on myself and writing rubbish!  We’ll chat when I’m more alert.  Good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!