Buy nothing new - Trip preparations

Week 6

Back on track again; I made and carried lunches, and recouped from last week's slide.  I'm getting ready to head off next month to Israel, Egypt and Jordan, so I'm starting to plan my purchases.  Camera seems to have gasped back some life, so I'm debating whether I need a new one (there's a great sale on now, Olympus for $119) or whether this one will last? Also scanning through my sun block, moisturizer, assorted travel kit to ensure that I've got everything (and filling up on sample sizes of stuff) to last the duration of the trip.  Hard to believe that I've done this for so long... and I'm still able to backslide... Thanks to Ramona for the link to the article that pointed out the benefits of retail therapy! Still have a while to go yet to keep my deal with myself, but there are 3 countries to visit, and there must be stores there... my favourite pair of shoes are, after all, Israeli!!  (And some of my preferred jewelery is of Egyptian design... so... PLUS I go through London, a mecca for shoppers, during the switchover from spring to summer.)

On this week's menu

Sweet and sour pork with braised bok choi and stir-fried egg noodles
Penne with ragu and vegetables
Rice with "hash" (minced pork, chopped cabbage, carrots, broccoli, onions)
Bisteeya burger with broccoli slaw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!