Recovery

This is going to be short.  I have been struggling to breathe easily and I’ve been coughing almost nonstop.  It’s extremely frustrating and exhausting, as I have to stop to catch my breath after taking a few steps.  It’s also quite painful as I feel weak and like I’m about to faint from a lack of air.  The cough is really draining, I’m sorry to say.  I didn’t eat much for the last couple of days as I felt so weak.  I’m not enthusiastic about upcoming appointments, but I’m resting as much as I can and regaining some energy.  Jerry is being very attentive and not letting me out of his sight for any length of time, and right now is on my toes.  Don is OK; he is also having breathing problems as it’s getting hot and humid again, so I hope things improve soon.

I’ll just end now; I am feeling wiped out, so I’m going to take some rest.  Good night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!