arbiter

My throat is itching a bit, which is annoying. I took some cold meds and I'm resting. I have neither the time nor the interest in being sick, so it's NOT an option! I'm having a good time with my family, even if it's a wee bit tiring, but I'm enjoying it. After 2 years of not seeing anyone, it's fabulous being with them! My niece continues to pretend that I don't exist. I know that she will make friends eventually, but she's playing hard to get! My nephew is treating me like one of his toys and uses me to climb, but he's still a bit shy of me. He's recovering from his pneumonia, and his activity levels are increasing.

We spent some time yesterday putting up the tree with my niece, who was very proud to show off some ornaments that she had made in day care. They are all proudly hung on the tree, and she's happy to point them out. Tonight she's dancing with one of the videos. My nephew is playing with his truck as his way of dancing. I've watched lots of kid shows in the past few days, and I'm somewhat enjoying them. Not like my dad, who watches Peppa Pig long after my niece stopped!

I'm missing my boys, unsurprisingly. I'll be happy to get back to them when we're done, but meanwhile, this precious family time is wonderful. It's nice to have this interlude with the family. Here's hoping that the itch in my throat goes away soon and I'll enjoy some of the family time. My dad and aunt are looking forward to me coming home soon; it's apparently sooner because I made this trip. We will see!  Good night 😴 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!