pax familiarum

I woke up this morning with nausea, for the first time in over a week, and with a nosebleed that lasted a few minutes. Both imitating but not really a problem. My appetite is still not great, but I'm hopeful that it will improve. Last night, I was moving Jerry's Christmas present and I put it on the dining table while I did something else. Jerry snuck up to the table and managed to pull it down. He spent the rest of the evening happily pulling the 2 chew-toys out of their wrappings and then shaking them! He very proudly took one to bed with him. Sadly, neither will make it to Christmas, as he's already torn holes in them and removed a squeaker. Yes, I know that he's spoilt. And there are other toys for his gifts.  Here he is making off with his loot!

I'm writing as I make my first flight in over 2 years. I'm off to Toronto for the holidays. I was a bit nervous about travel in the pandemic, and I hope that everything will go smoothly. Optimism is the watchword!

Looking forward to family time. I always enjoy that, so - again optimism- we'll manage some bonding with my niece and nephew. It's also practice for a longer trip home in the winter. Stay tuned!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!