bona nocte quies

I'm wiped out tonight. .My energy is horribly low, and my eyes won't stay open! I ate a bit of rice and chicken, and a bowl of Cheerios and 2 cups of tea today. Not a lot, I know, but I'm very, very tired. The nurse was here to connect my IV, but the needle leaked, and we tried again twice with no success at finding a vein. I told him that I would prefer that we skipped today so my veins have a chance to recover, so I have no IV until Wednesday, when I hope that it's improved. My arms are sore from the needles, and we hope that the pause will give my veins a break. Fingers crossed! Also I'm optimistic that I'll sleep well tonight. The forecast threatens some COLD weather this week, so I'll be enjoying cozy sweater and hot drinks! Jerry has only just left me to go sit on Don. He seemed to be spring-loaded.  Every time I pushed him off, he just bounced right back! He likes the snow, but not the freezing rain, and when his feet get wet, he runs extra fast!

Today was some very messy winter weather, although it was rather mild. I am not a fan of this kind of weather, although one friend pointed out that since I chose to emigrate to Canada, I'm not allowed to complain. I disagree, but not much. I did choose Canada, but I didn't fully account for the frigidity of winter! It's something that can take on horrific aspect if you listen to all the scary stories, but it's actually OK when you have to live through it.

I'm off for an early night in hopes of feeling more energized tomorrow. Good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!