Sleep

I’m remarkably sleepy, so this will be brief.  I spoke with my oncologist today, and we agreed to delay my treatment until the Fall while I get some time for my body to recover.  That was a brutal few days, and we agreed that we weren’t going to use that drug again, and we’d start one of the other options that are available.  The thing is that even though I’m recovering fairly quickly, my body still needs some time.  I have found that I’m still having some problems remembering things and I still have tremors when I’m tired.  So that needs to clear up some more.  Both Don and I are feeling a little under the weather today, so I hope that we’re both better tomorrow.  Jerry has been his usual adorable little self as he keeps us both company.  I can’t have him on my lap too long because I’m a little worried about the IV tubes interacting with his curiosity.  He’s instead happily curled up on Don’s lap, looking at me with his tiny teddy-bear button eyes.  

So that’s all for tonight, as I’m really tired.  I’ll say “good night” and we’ll have another little chat tomorrow, when I’m hopefully more alert.  Be well and safe, and dream well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!