Slightly better

I’m getting a little better now.  I’m still in the hospital as I’m not fully back to myself. The Weekend was very difficult to say the least.  I was horribly confused, and I couldn’t function.  My thinking was badly messed up and I couldn’t rely on my body - my body was attacked by shaking and tremors. I had to get the nurse to help me make calls since I couldn’t reliably use my hands.. I was placed in bed jail, with all the rails raised, and had to have a nurse feed me, get me to and from the bathroom.  I had vivid hallucinations - which would make spectacular movies.  But it was terrifying.  I’m improved, and hope to be home soon.  Got to have a little more stability first.  

Many thanks to Don for keeping people updated. I obviously miss my boys and i want to get healthy to go home to them.  The sooner the better.  That’s all.  I’ll update when i can, but it won’t be regular. I still check messages when i can.  It’s all good.  Good night all.  Talk soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!