Credo ut Intelligam

After sleeping for 2 days almost continuously, I feel much better.  It’s amazing how transformative sleep can be!  It’s just great to not be tired all the time, even though I needed some extra time to recover this afternoon after my personal support worker came and washed my hair!! Oh, the delight of having washed hair after a month of limited hair care!  It’s delicious.  The feeling of having my hair washed is just wonderful.  These indulgences are beyond description, aren’t they?  There are reasons why having someone else do things for you is such a wonderful thing.  I begin to understand the lure of having slaves to pamper oneself, because it’s just so incredibly luxurious!    Perhaps I will allow myself the indulgence of that once… a spa moment?  When I’m again permitted a massage, and maybe a wrap?  The decadence!

I’ve been looking at upcoming crochet projects.  So many projects, so many choices, and not enough time or yarn to do them all!  It’s like books… so many that I can’t read them all!  I had decided that I would not start a series that was still in progress after I had begun the Wheel of Time series way back when it launched in the early 1990s, and which still hadn’t ended when the author died in 2007.  Over 20 years of reading time, with loads of time spent on additional books, and not complete… that’s a LOT of time spent on a particular series with time for rereads (I reread it twic during that period) so clearly it was not a short span!  I don’t regret it, but it’s a definite investment!  Going into this again would mean a massive another time would be insane.  So I’m looking at doing some crochet now that I can sit up longer, and I’ll keep you updated on it as I progress. 

The idea of that after several months I’ll have created things that will be shareable, and I’ll be able to point to accomplishments  I’m also being encouraged to turn my blog into a book, which will require work  either way, there will be concrete output with definite timelines.  Both of these are tied to my strengths as a project manager, so they should provide me with direction and goals  Stand by to see how that grows.  Good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!