Dozy

 

I've had a couple of less-than- ideal days. I tried doing a few chores, only to end up in pain. Not at all what I wanted or needed. I'm walking slowly and feeling very elderly... this afternoon, too, for some unknown reason, my hands started jerking so it was difficult to hold anything. It's a little improved now, but I am not totally back to normal.

Jerry has been unseated today. People have been walking along the hallway in front of the door, and going into the fire-escape stairwell. This annoys the guard puppy in him. He's got a very loud bark for a small dog, and he was quite annoyed. Don is doing reasonably well, although his leg and sciatica acted up a bit.

My dad did his surgery for a hernia yesterday, and it all went well, thankfully. He was home by the afternoon, he slept and ate well and has no pain. All good!

I will admit that if I miss more than a day updating here, it will usually be due to my dealing with an "owie "unless I've said that I'm pre-booked. Yesterday way due to a sore back; today was almost the same, but we'll go with Shakespeare ( "All's Well...")

Good night-I'm dozing off while

sitting here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!