Epiphany

 

Hristos je rođen!  Wishing you a wonderful season full of love.

It was a slow day today; I woke up late, and didn’t manage a lot of energy today.  Jerry is in a mood — people are moving around outside and he gets agitated.  I’ve realized that he’s extra protective since the plague, and while he’s still very social with dogs and people he knew from before, he’s more inclined to defend than he was.  He’s been too cut off for too long, and it’s worse that I don’t have the strength to take him out for as long as he’d like. Thankfully I’ve got someone who will take him occasionally for longer than we can, but even with her it’s not quite enough.  Don was as slow as I was today; we caught up on a couple of shows on PVR, but then both dozed off.  Apparently it was a dozy sort of day; and the forecast calls for it to be cold for the next few, so I’ll be breaking out the comforters and blankets to make cozy forts!

I’m again working on my crochet project, and spending some time learning to bead crochet at the same time.  It’s an interesting hobby, and somewhat challenging too.  Once I manage to get the hang of using beads I’m planning to try something a little more intricate.  There are some awesome patterns that I’d love to try, but I admit that I’m not sufficiently patient nor creative enough to design bead patterns.  I got a set of beading needles to help with my current project; they’re easier to use than regular sewing needles, and I can manage to draw the thread through the beads more easily.

I’m losing a battle with Jerry, who is trying to push the tablet off my lap and jump up instead.  So I’ll sign off for tonight and rejoin you tomorrow.  See you then.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!