Addendum

I'm still struggling with tiredness. It's annoying to be this tired. I went to bed at 7 last night, and fell asleep shortly before 8:30. I slept until 9:00 this morning, waking up a few times during the night because of Jerry who seemed to enjoy dancing all over me! He tried to rearrange my pillows a few times, and to climb on top of me. It's fun, but I would prefer if he gave me a break sometimes!

I'm still having some issues with nausea, although I'm thankfully not throwing up, but I don't want to eat. I won't go into much detail, but it's adding to my tiredness and appetite misbehaviour. The radiation tech team said that I'll need to go to the ER if it gets worse, and I’ll have to monitor carefully to ensure that I don't do too much.

I got a call from my dad this afternoon-that's unusual on several levels! But it was to get me on a video call as 2 of my older brothers (who I haven't seen for YEARS) were visiting. That was absolutely marvellous. We had a catch up, which just added to the fun. So nice! My niece reminded me that our week's challenge didn't work this week for various reasons, so we agreed to scratch it and redo! I liked her initiative-I might have expected that she'd cancel, but she's quite determined. I love that!

Another early night, sorry. I'm dozing off on myself. I'm glad that I can post this early and it will update itself at midnight. That lets me rest, and I feel better.

Thanks everyone, for keeping up with this. I'll do more interesting items in the future, when I'm past this fatigue! And when the pain fades. (I hope it will!)


'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!