memoriae

It would be great if I could get my energy a bit more consistently. I don't like feeling so sluggish all the time. I feel like a bit of a fraud, because I can do so little but I'm always tired!

I'm happy to have Jerry who is a constant companion-even when he drives me nuts by not giving me space. He's always patting me or anted up on my lap. I tease my niece and ask her if she'd like to borrow a small, black dog, who's very affectionate, but she always refuses, saying that she couldn't deprive me of the cuddles!

I'm going through my annual attack of PTSS, and it is, as always, disrupting my sleep and sending me into depressive state-. As much as I try to think of other things, it takes over when I'm alone, at night and awake. It will pass, I know, but in the mean time, I'm reliving the time 9 years ago, of my initial diagnosis.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!