confer

It was a beautiful, sunny, crisp Fall day today. Absolutely lovely. But I was also cold. I'm wearing socks and a sweater and I'm wrapped in an afghan, because I'm feeling chilled. I went for a walk today, which was close to double my usual length. I went to get my hair cut; the last time - about 6 weeks ago - I had to have my hair washed at home before I was driven 2 blocks there and back. Today, I walked over and back, was able to get my hair washed in the chair, and then sat for the out and style. I call that progress! Don is not a fan of the new look, but (as he pointed out) it'll grow out. LOL Jerry napped on my lap this morning, and again while I was video chatting with the family. On that note, I'm pleased to report that my phone is working again after a week. Huzzah! (or some other similar noise!) Jerry is right now full of energy and is bouncing around like a rabbit on springs! I'll be ducking him for a bit.

My appetite continues to yo-yo. I had a small chicken shawarma, which was divided in 2. Last night I again woke up with low sugar, so I had a can of Coke and some food. Today was the shawarma, tea, a half Coke and water. I'm back on the anti-emetic for a maximum 10 days - hopefully I won't need that many! I don't like either not being hungry or battling nausea.

It's that time of year when the news is showing Halloween decorations but commercials are gearing up for Christmas. I'm not a fan of this season-squashing, but I'm simply going to ignore them! I'm also openly admit that I'm not a watcher of horror movies. It's a long-standing joke in my family since my siblings all binge-watch horror movies. This time of year I traditionally avoid TV, but with multiple streaming services, I'm good! I will be happily watching The Muppets with their wise cracks and monsters. I'm good with that. It may seem childish, but I'm not a blood-and-gone fan. It was for that reason I never watched more than 2 episodes of "Game of Thrones" or 15 minutes of "The Witcher." I'm perfectly happy with Muppets, or, at a stretch, a thriller. As you might guess, I'm not much of a fan of Halloween. It was never a "thing" when I was growing up, and I never really adapted to it. But I do love Christmas and I gorge-not just binge- on classic movies. I've changed my views on some of them for being misogynistic and otherwise outdated- and those are the cartoons!

I'll be quietly watching kiddie-level Halloween shows, and then I'll begin on the Christmas shows! Good night!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!