hora somni

I'm struggling to stay awake today. I haven't done anything different, but I can barely keep my eyes open. I still feel like I'm wearing that belt of spikes, and my back is sore. So nothing new to report.

Jerry is still being protective and has been guarding me. He's trying to beg bits of oranges from me. His allowed 2 pegs, but tries for more. He's done his guard duty and is curled up mapping in preparation for playtime later.

I still can’t call Trinidad. I dial, I hear nothing, but it rings on their end. I was able to verify that by calling on a video chat and calling the landline simultaneously. I heard nothing on my end, but the phone rang and my sister heard me on the phone. So, having established that the call does go through, I called Bell to report the problem. The agent tried calling, but had the same issue I dud. She heard nothing. Her solution? To send a tech to my house to check the lines because there "may be an issue." I asked her how, since she couldn't connect either and she's not using my phone. "Well, you can't make the call, so there's probably an issue with your line." I'm not impressed with the problem-solving or analytical skills of the agent.

I tried calling using my cell phone directly, and got an error message that the numbers were part of a blocked series due to fraud inner. So I called Koodo/Telus to follow up. Apparently Caribbean area code are linked to fraud so they're all blocked. I asked to unblock the numbers, which they agreed to do once I speak to their fraud unit in a few days. Waiting for that call now- So I'll be trying to solve the problem anyway. That will keep me busy, hopefully not for long!

I'm off to bed now. Good night.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!