amor omnibus idem

 

Happy Valentine's Day! I wish that you will receive and appreciate many signs that you are loved. Despite a friend's claim, I don't think that today is only for romantic love, nor is it a global plot by women to make men's lives expensive and difficult! I do, though, think that it's a good thing to tell the people in our lives that they matter and we love them.

Today continued the pattern from the last few days. I'm trying to both do some things-like my physio exercises-and not strain myself. I get tired so quickly that I'm frustrated. Don is a bit more energetic today, which is great. Jerry was in super-snuggle mode again, and started the day by climbing on my tummy and spent as much time as he could on my lap. Don spoils that dog!

I have to confess a little thing... a couple of weeks ago, I sent a (short) letter to a friend because I thought that it's nice to get mail that is not a bill. She seems to agree with me, and sent me back a lovely, newsy, long letter in return. I spent a few cozy minutes reading it today (it must have arrived on Friday, but I didn't check the box until this morning.) It was such a lovely feeling! So I'm spending a few minutes writing a little note to my niece, because I think that it's a feeling that she should experience. When I was travelling, I would always send her a postcard from wherever I went. If nothing else, it sparked an interest in travel! As for the letters, I think I'll continue sending random notes (I've got a few sets of stationery that I'd like to use more) If anyone would like me to send a note, feel free to DM me/email / text your address and I'll drop you a note.

That's all for tonight. Sending you warm, loving thoughts on this cold winter's moonlit night. Best wishes!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!