In rem

It was a milder day today than a few days ago. Some light flurries, around freezing, so that's nice. We expect snow on the weekend, which is fun. I was out today for a bit-it was so good to have a change of scenery! Jerry was beyond excited to get into the car, and he ramped up when he realised that we weren't going to the hospital. It was funny to see... he settled on my lap when we started, and when we didn't make the left hand turn, he got very excited and looked out the window... he was squirming on my lap most of the drive. Very cute to watch, but tiring to manage! Don thinks that it would be a good thing to go out more often-and I won't argue! - with appropriate rest breaks.

Thanks, everyone, for your snack ideas (and photos.) I will do my best to rest up and do some snack preparation. If I do it right, I'll be able to freeze some for easy reheating. It's true that I can't look at a full meal serving these days, but if I have a few crackers I don't feel overwhelmed. It was hilarious to realize that my toddler niece and nephew can eat more than I when they weren't fussing over their food. I had an appointment today with my endocrinologist who said that my diabetes is too tightly controlled. I was stunned by that! But he says that my numbers are too close to the low end of acceptable, and it would be preferable to have more room. So we will be adjusting my insulin to get my readings into the preferred range. My medical activities are certainly entertaining, to say the least! Just one more reason why I don't rely on "Dr. Google," as my team has all these creative approaches.

I'm heading in early again. I was able to sleep well last night, and I do enjoy waking up rested and with a little less pain! I hope the trend continues. Good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!