ut biberent quoniam esse nollent

 

My patience is wearing thin. These individuals are making life more and more unpleasant, and my pain keeps getting worse. I'd like things to improve so I could sleep and get some rest. I'm trying to remain optimistic and calm, which is a bit of a struggle. I spent most of today as a dog bed, petting a tiny, stretched out dictator who played with the remains of a doll. He'd got a stuffed toy for a gift, and he'd pulled all the stuffing out of it and he's shaking and tossing it around. It comes to bed with him every night and he starts playing with it as soon as I get up. Right now, he's resting and probably planning mischief. He was lying on Don's shoulder for a while. He managed to sneak a small, plastic cup and he was playing with me, staying just out of my reach! I swear that he was laughing at me.

I have to ask if anyone has a favourite recipe for a quick and easy snack that could replace Ensure? I've been consuming at least 2 a day. and I've got no energy or urge to cook. It's sad but I'm actually almost liking it now. But when I look at solid food, I'm not interested. The urge to eat is just MIA. Sad, isn't it?  Your ideas are welcome. 

I'd like to feel better, which is one of those things. Meanwhile, as I wait to feel human. I'm working on my crochet project, and I'm back on my calligraphy as another thing to try. It's fun, and a bit creative. There may be handwritten notes (or a journal) in the imminent future! I'm off to bed now-the exhaustion is bad! Good night.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!