Modus vivendi

So yesterday I was out with a friend, and we went walking in a mall, then for dinner.  It was nice to have an outing that didn’t require a visit to a hospital.  I got home late enough that I went to bed almost as soon as I walked in!  Today I was pleased that I didn’t feel exhausted but still took my time and didn’t push myself too hard.  It’s great, because I feel fine.  Jerry was annoyed at being left behind yesterday so he’s been glued to me all day today.  Don got some take out dessert (chocolate silk pie) and cookies, so he’s also happy 😃 I ate a second portion of my dinner today for lunch and I have the last bit for tomorrow.  I’m amazed at either how large the portions are, or how my appetite has shrunk.  Either way, there are meals, and it works for everyone.  (Incidentally, my friend ate all of their dinner and dessert, so it’s probably me, not the portion size.)

I’m really enjoying writing short notes and letters to people.  Some people have replied, and others did not, but that’s not the reason that I do it.  I just enjoy taking a little time to write a letter and then mail it.  I got an adorable little wax seal, and I am having a blast sealing my mail.  Plus the fun I’m having with a couple of stamps.  I’m a bit of a kid in a candy store with these.  I’m thinking of having even more fun with them and stamping stuff!  I’m having a great time, and you can’t make me feel bad about it!! Nyah!

Today’s flowers are courtesy of my friends J&H from New York.  These were taken this morning, which I thought was wonderful as it means that spring is approaching on little cat feet.  Soon it will be warn and sunny and we’ll be able to go outside without needing coats, scarves, boots and other such layers!  It’s so beautiful to see newly emerged flowers after a long winter.  My other dear friends in the UK have also been keeping me happy with puppy pictures, which Jerry doesn’t approve, but which I love.  Thanks N & S for the fur baby pictures!  That’s it for tonight; I really appreciate any of the photos or messages, even if I’m not always prompt at replying.  Many thanks for all of them!!  Good night! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!