Countdown

It’s been a rainy day all day today, with (I’m told) lots of puddles and downpours off and on.  There’s a low chance of a white Christmas, but I won’t lose sleep one way or the other.  Jerry is extra anxious today; I think that there were too many people and therefore he was overstimulated.  It’s ok, except when he won’t stop barking!  Most annoying.  Don was ok, although he found the barking to be stressful.  There’s apparently more sports upcoming, but it’s also that time of year when Christmas movies are prevalent 😈

I had a good night’s sleep last night, and felt more alert today than I had for the last few.  That’s such a difference!  I could still do with a few more hours sleep, but not as badly as on the weekend.  One of my lovely friends dropped by with a fresh seafood lasagne, which I ate some of for my dinner.  It’s really delicious, very cheesy and PACKED with seafood goodness!  It’s the first solid meal I’ve had in a few days, and I’m glad to have had some.  

I’m very proud that the kids’ Christmas presents have been dispatched to them and they’re scheduled to arrive on Friday so they should have their gifts on time.  I received videos of them singing for Auntie — Santa Claus is coming to Town; Jingle Bells and Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer. They’re very enthusiastic and threw themselves into the songs.  It’s adorable, and I need very little encouragement to share these videos far and wide, so be warned 😂 

Not a lot otherwise.  My stove works beautifully; the light is quite bright, and the oven heats up quickly and smoothly.  The lasagne was the first item in the oven; mushroom soup the first stovetop one.  In either case, it worked as expected,  even if I’m  not allowed to cook until I can get rid of my drip.  We want to minimize the risk of accidentally burning the tubing or damaging the equipment.

That’s about it for tonight.  Good night!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!