Sleepy

It was a snowy morning today, with large white flakes drifting down looking like down feathers for a few hours. The puffy flakes look pretty, but I’m already over the side of “let it snow, let it snow”  I’d prefer tremendously for some warmth myself.  Yes, I know. It’s the wrong country at the wrong time of year.  Sorry.  My dear friend made some gift baskets for my sister and her family, which look awesome.  He texted me photos and said he would probably need a bakery van to transport the arrangements which I find amusing.  In any case, if you’d like to order from him, here’s his IG: elegant_floral  I banished Jerry from the bed night before last, and I slept like a log for over 10 hours.  That helped, and then last night I got caught up in a book until after midnight.  I’ll have to figure out a better balance point.  Don has been happily watching sports, and a marathon of true crime mysteries so he’s saturated with crime shows.  I’ve been deep in horse intrigue tales, and occasional Christmas movie!  LOL

I’ve had a couple of minor side effects from chemo.  Basically, my blood pressure had decided to drop to 89/56, which makes me feel weak and dizzy when I move from sitting to standing, and I don’t like that.  My doctor has ordered extra hydration for me starting tomorrow.  I’m able to eat, thankfully, and drink, so that’s all good.  We’ll monitor everything as things go on, but fingers crossed that this is just a minor irritant.

I think I’ve found my stove.  I’ll order it tomorrow and it should arrive in a couple of days. It’s within the budget, so that’s great, although it doesn’t have a couple of features that I’d prefer, but those don’t seem to be offered again!  I was doing a quick check to see if there are any special discounts that might be available… no far no.  So baking will be back for Christmas 😊 😁 

Nothing much else to report..  I’m feeling sleepy, so I’ll get something to eat then I’ll take a nap. Good night!



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!