Distraction

I’m having one of those days of trying to do a lot, but I just want to rest a bit.  Last night, Jerry decided to play up  every 3 hours and wake me up. It’s one of those moments where I did lots without saying much, and tried to keep things under control.I’ve  got some time where I could push things further.  But there’s a moment of some stress with this.  Jerry spent most of his day on my lap again, and I tried to push him off but he just ignored me. I had a few moments to regain my equilibrium and tried to find a moment.  Finding a moment where people find a balance is a good thing, and it’s not easy,  My current book is almost done, and I’m debating getting the next one in the series 😉 I’m rooting for the main character to lose badly!  Jerry has been trying to get me to play more than normal, but is on my knee to get attention.  Don is dozing off, so that is great from one perspective. 


I’m  a bit tired this evening, and I think I’ve got too much on my plate at the moment.  I’ll slow down and try try for better sleep tonight.  Hopefully I’ll sleep better than I did last night!  I’ll try to step up my rest than I did the past few nights.  I’m also in search of dinner which bad better settle more easily!  Good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!