Short update

It was a very overcast and somewhat rainy day today.  The sky was definite miserable, along with some deep chills.  Jerry has been on and off my lap most of the day too; I pushed him off a few times as he was making my feet swell a bit with his weight plus the drip.  Don has been trying to keep up with Jerry and deal with his tiredness and leg aches, plus keeping Jerry out of the room when the nurse/care worker is here.

I seem to realize that a couple of days after chemo I have ZERO energy and I was in bed and asleep by 8pm… and I never woke up until 10am!  I still feel sleepy, with sandy eyes, but I’m waiting for my drip to finish… at least another hour before it ends.  I was, at least, able to eat a bit today, which is a bonus.  Another early night is planned for tonight!  

I’m generally ok, just really tired but I have plans for things to cook this week on my new stove but in the meanwhile, rest is what’s on the schedule.  Be back with more updates later.  Many thanks, Fiend!  And Good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!