Ides

It rained for a good part of the day, but has now cleared up and is sunny.  It was also fairly warm, and that’s a continued benefit.  Jerry is, as usual, guarding me and alternated between petting me and finding the one sore spot on my tummy and using it as a trampoline!  It’s all good now, and my feet are being warmed by a small schnoodle.  Don’s doing pretty well, with no extra pain, although he’s been muttering about not sleeping too well at night.  He’s been watching recordings of his games, and we’ve been catching up on various PVR recordings so it’s been a pretty relaxed day, no stressing.

I feel much more like myself today, thankfully, and was able to eat some meals that were more substantial than yesterday’s.  No nausea, which is even better, and my energy is recovering.  I slept a lot last night, and was late getting up today, all of which contributed to me feeling more alert today.  I just had an omelette and toast, and I’ll probably have another meal/snack before I go to bed tonight.  

As promised, a photo of my nephew’s artwork.  He’s just learning how to write his name, and isn’t too concerned with representational art 😆. My niece’s other drawing has her and me, but she’s shown herself as being taller then I am, which certainly speaks volumes about her self image.  I’m amused, especially as it also includes a drawing of their new puppy.  She was giving me details of her “March break” and getting very excited about it.  My nephew, on the other hand, was more interested in squeaking the dog’s rubber toy, and didn’t want to talk to me, just squeak the toy.  That covers why I don’t give noisy toys to kids, because I’ll be tormented more than their parents, and I’m not allowed to remove batteries or otherwise incapacitate the noise!

That’s about all for today; I’m being watched closely by my tiny dictator who wants access to my lap, and I’ll be planning what I want to eat later.  It’s so nice to feel hungry, especially when there’s food available.  It would be a lot less enjoyable if there wasn’t.  Good night!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!