Communis Opinio

 Today was a busy day.  I had a full morning with the PSW, who came to help with some housework, then my physiotherapist who had me do a few simple exercises and when that was done, so was I!  I was wiped out.  When I ran out of energy, that meant that I was completely out.  I run out of steam quickly and I have few reserves, as I am tired so quickly.

There’s a bit of a breeze and it’s lovely and cool tonight.  It’s a huge change from the heat earlier this week, and what’s forecast.  I won’t spend a lot of time worried about what might happen, but if it’s anything like that then I’ll just sit he. It will be hot, muggy and miserable!  No relief in sight for days. I’m happy that it’s cooled down like this, and it’s so comfortable.  There isn’t much else left to say; things are more relaxed than they were a few hours ago.

Oh dear.  I have to apologize.  I fell asleep here, and just missed everything!  That’s the first time I’ve done that in a long time!  I’m so sorry!  I’ll update more tonight  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!