Fav Fortia et Patere

I'm having one of those days, when my shoulder aches a LOT  and I feel it radiating down my back and shoulder. I know it's from that awkward movement a couple of days ago, when I moved suddenly and felt pain blazing across my back. I'm beyond annoyed with it. Plus it's humid, so breathing is a bit challenging. 

 My cooking plants are starting to grow. I'd like to pretend that I'm growing them, but Helga sent me seeds for pimentos and chado beni. Don planted them while I was in hospital, and they are starting to grow. It will be a great moment when I can pick my peppers and make my own green seasoning! I can sometimes find ingredients at the Chinese grocery or if I make it to a Caribbean supermarket, but it's great  to have a supply of fresh herbs to supplement when I have in my pantry. 

I'm still not able  to go out as I'd like and I've been restricted to being home and getting deliveries to supplement my meals- but I'm not thrilled with the choices-or the prices! I'm slowly adding dishes back to my menus, as my energy fluctuates. It’s rewarding to find that  I am improving, even in small steps. I know that I’m overusing this expression but it’s so apt😭  I'm relying on several friends who are still providing me with meals and making my life easier." very thankful for them and for how they have relieved some of the pressure on me "

I would love to imagine that we cease to lockdown now that vaccination rates are as high as they are now. It would be great if we were able to resume daily life and go out.  For myself, I’m looking forward to resuming my normal life, doing my cooking and some activities daily.  I know, take my time. Be patient. Etc. Good night!  I’m getting quite sleepy 🥱 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!