crescit eundo

 

The world is an unusual place! I've noticed before that there's a level of serendipity to some things. In some cases it's algorithm- based, where Amazon provides suggestions for items you were considering. In my case, it is that sometimes I get a call from someone who I needed but hadn't contacted. Like today, when I got a call from a counsellor who provided some practical advice and some possible supports. I was surprised and happy to get that call as I needed that. Among her tips was a website that's new to me, but is a definite resource. I hadn't reached out for the help yet, although I had planned to discuss it with my team. So it's definitely one example of how the universe is well-ordered.

My nursing schedule, which was increased to every other day during my isolation, will be returned to once a week after it ends later this week. I had my first virtual visit today, which is a good sign! We'll resume in person when we go back to weekly visits. I spent a large part of my day being a dog bed, and a scratching post-The little monster just took over my lap. He's sitting on my toes as I write. When he wasn't on me, he was snuggled up with Don. He's feeling better, which is a relief. There are still a few challenges, but it's improving. He's due for his Covid booster the day after tomorrow.

Again, I'm feeling wiped out. I am, at least, able to sleep ok. My sugar levels have normalized, and I've been able to reduce my insulin. Now, if only I could get the pain reduced, it would be brilliant. That's the main difficulty now. Hopefully I can get a break soon! Good night!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!