ad lucem

Oof! I needed to lie down for a minute while my back was having spasms-and wound up asleep for 4 hours! Apparently I was really tired! And I'm cracking my jaws now, so it's likely that I'll sleep easily tonight. Jerry was giving me his schnauzer eyes a moment ago trying to mooch part of my scrambled egg. He was very disappointed that he didn't get any, although he was hoping for leftovers. My doctor has given me a prescription for "Ensure" so I'd have my nutrients, even if my appetite remains small. I expect the delivery tomorrow, so that should help.

I think that it's past time to end daylight savings time. It really serves no useful purpose any longer. I mean, a hundred years ago, it might have had a raison d‘erred, but now..-not at all. Taking advantage of extra daylight hours is less of an incentive than it was, now that we effectively run in a 24/7 environment. The accidents that occur with the time change are practically a reason in themselves. As for the reason of keeping trains running on time-we manage that by computer. My thinking is that we should pick a time that we keep for the year-and save lots from not having to change the time twice a year. I know that some countries are stopping it soon-it would be fantastic if it ended completely. What do you think? It's a really minor, first world issue, but everything can't be a major calamity.

Another issue that I think needs attention is this: If we're having a celebration, there must be cake! (Ice cream is optional.) So if we are marking a birthday (cake and ice cream are mandatory!!) or celebrating recovery from radiation, or even marking the start of the week cake is required. I think that should be enshrined in the law so everyone is fully aware. Any objections?

Clearly I'm loopy. I probably need sleep-and cake! Good night!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!