spes vincit

It's sad that recovery isn't a straight-line progression, instead of a fractal curve! I spent the day in bed, recovering from a poor night last night and lots of pain. On the plus side, no nausea today! My sugar is stubbornly sitting in the very low area, which is a bit scary. I see my endocrinologist this week, so I hope that it'll be sorted out soon The little dictator let me know that he's not happy with today. When I get up, he jumped into my lap and patted me on my tummy. He's such a loveable little nurse.

Award shows and SNL remind me that I'm out of touch with current culture. I have no idea who the majority of performers (neither actors nor singers) are. It would be sad but I'm really not interested. I realized it with the Jeopardy guest hosts earlier this year, too. I knew some of them, but had no idea of at least half. Thinking back, I realized that I've never been particularly concerned with celebrities, making me even more of a nerd than I was labelled... I survived 🙂

I'm off to try to get rid of the pain by sleeping-or at least resting. Hopefully I'm back on an uptick tomorrow Jerry would also be happy if I were available for him to lie on all day.... Good night!


Comments

  1. Aww lov wish I could take away your pain and discomfort......Father bring relief to your child....that little loveable is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!