hora somni

Today I woke myself up at 8:30 instead of 11:15. It meant that I needed to be awake earlier than I had been all week. It was a little difficult, but I stayed in an upright position for a few hours. However, I did have serious difficulty staying awake. My challenge was with my ability to keep my eyes open. It's quite difficult. Even worse now that they are playing baseball (more!) and football (snooze!) I'll wait for a bit until I hear some snores, and change the channel... Shh! Don't tell Don!

Jerry has been in a cuddling mood all day. It's good, since he's not hyper-active, but it does mean that he wants available lap space that's open for napping. It's all good and fun! But I probably will need a few hours of empty VCR tape to record his cuteness... He's a dreadful ham, although he likes to ignore the camera and will refuse to do anything if he knows that he's being recorded. My eldest goddaughter describes him as "using all his ear muscles to ignore me." we try to get him to respond by using the power of suggestion, but it's not always guaranteed!

I'm getting more accustomed to the Oxygen tank. I do tend to use it more in the evening than during the day. It's great, because I get a better sense of how I respond to the oxygen and it's more comfortable when the humidity is high. It's easier when I have the oxygen running to be able to breathe deeply. I still don't understand why I need it at all-I've never had asthma nor allergies, so I don't know what happened. That being said, I'm relieved that I've got this support for when my breathing is hard.

I'm going to sleep early tonight. I need some additional rest to be able. to function tomorrow. My ability to recover depends on having a reserve of energy. It will be my goal to rebuild some reserves. BTW, Joko-you may not laugh at me! Breakfast this morning was half of an egg, one slice of toast, and a half a thin slice of ham. Not deliberate, but that was all that I could eat! Good night! Let's hope for a brighter tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!