non constat

Today will be a short update. I was tired most of the day. although I slept well. I feel like there's a vice wrapped around me, and I've been using the oxygen a bit today. It was pouring rain, which makes it a little challenging, but I'm happy to have the oxygen to help! Jerry is again annoyed that I evicted him from my lap because I was trying to crochet, and I can't do that with a dog who likes to play with wool. I have to report that I wasn't able to eat much again today. I spent some time browsing menus on delivery apps, but was not inspired to order anything; the same with grocery apps. I'm going to try an early night in hopes of feeling a little better tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I've got several books-3 paperbacks, one a reprint of a 1932 book that I enjoyed tremendously, but which had been butchered in its conversion from hardcover to paperback. The editor described it as "slightly abridged" but cut out whole chapters and large chunks of text! I'd hate to see what he would call, "condensed," a la Readers' Digest! (Remember those?) I also have a couple of ebooks, including some "classic" (a clever euphemism for "old") Ellery Queen short stories. So I'm well covered for reading material-although I may send out a call for more books at some point.

Good night, all. I hope that you have good, restful nights and a great day tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloyd

Chemo

The surprise!